The idea of design. The value of gold, time-tested
Design concept. At all times gold was treated especially, since ancient times it symbolized such concepts as wealth, luxury and power. Therefore, the office of the director of a successful law firm, it was decided to issue using this color.
The golden color of the wallpaper and decorative plaster goes well with brown wooden wall panels and furniture. This creates a special extra light and brilliance. Golden roman blinds add an element of wealth to the cabinet, and also let in additional light.
The main difficulties when working on a project.
- a protruding column with a depth of 52 cm and a width of 1.17 m. It occupies a central place in the office and visually reduces it. Inside it are important communications, which periodically need access, so there is a hatch at the bottom of this column. Since it is impossible to visually hide it, I decided to single it out. The ceiling structure is as wide as the finishing material as it continues the column and passes to the opposite wall.
- fit existing furniture (table, cabinets, chairs) in the new interior.
The main materials used in the interior.
- Italian wallpaper "Jannelli & Volpi";
- floor tiles from the collection "Code" (manufactured by "Italon");
- laminate on the ceiling;
- Onyx lamps. Not a single glass ceiling can create the sensations that a real stone gives.
Object address: Kirovograd